Link the gap between your WooCommerce Store and Customer Support Service of your WooCommerce Customers.
Now, you can furnish close attention to each and every customer's query coming from your WooCommerce Store and resolve their issue in the less amount of time.
Confirm the order details fetching from WooCommerce Account on the ticket for the proper validation and avoid bogus queries.
With the help of WooCommerce App, the support staff can see the order related details on the UVdesk which will be fetched from the WooCommerce Store.
Let me explain the complete process in the detail below steps-
- Login to your UVdesk Support Panel.
- On the Dashboard, you will see "APP CENTRE" menu and under it, you will find "WooCommerce".
- You will see four tabs- Overview, Documentation, Screenshots & Configure (after app installation).
- In the "Overview" section, you will see Install button.
- Click on that button and WooCommerce App will get installed.
- Alternately, for uninstalling the app, go to WooCommerce "Overview" section then click on Uninstall button.
- Now go to the "Configure" tab and click on "New Channel" to add new WooCommerce Channel in the UVdesk.
- For adding the channel enter Name, Hostname, Consumer Key and Consumer Secret.
- Follow the steps provided on the UVdesk Portal for generating the configuration details.
- After the successful configuration, you will see a success message on the UVdesk.
- Now, on the ticket system, the support staff can enter the Order ID and select the platform or the Marketplace and then click on Fetch Order.
In the case of any doubt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org You may also check other eCommerce Stores set-up with Uvdesk here.