UVdesk - Saved Filters for tickets
Published on: 10-14-21 11:49am
What are Saved Filters?
Saved filters are useful when you have a particular or ample amount of users that are intermittently searched for or need some information on.
Benefits of Saved Filters:
- To save your time by re-entering the same filter criteria again and again just to get the information or report simply click on the saved filter button and opt for the filter you want. Your saved filter criteria will load automatically.
- By using saved filters, it becomes too simple to handle those queries that require a simple response.
Steps for Saved Filter creation:
- For filtering the tickets, you will see Filter View button on the right side of the page.
- Click it and you can create Saved Filters which will help you in filtering the tickets anytime.
- For the Saved Filters, you have to enter Agent, Customer, Group, Team, Type, Tag, mailbox, Source and hit on New button to create it.
- When we select the Saved Filter for the next time, the listing of tickets will be on the basis of the filter which is chosen as default.
In the case of any doubt, you can email us at email@example.com and we will surely come up with a solution.