In the "Ticket Insights", the owner can see a graph displaying the Customer Over Tickets and a Filter View in which one can filter reports for better insights according to the agent, customer, group, priority, type, team & Source.
- You can also check the report by selecting the from and to date and check the progress for that particular week.
- One can also see total counts in New Tickets, Replied Per Ticket, Tickets Per Agent, Tickets Unanswered, Tickets Resolved.
- On the right side, one can also see the Average Ticket Measures block which will display Avg. Reply time in seconds, Avg. Resolution time is seconds and Avg. First Reply time.
- In Fastest Ticket Records block, one can see Fastest Reply in seconds, Fastest Resolution in seconds and Fastest First Reply in seconds.
- In the lower section of Ticket Insights, one can see Ticket Channels Pie Chart which depicts the source of the tickets.
- In the Ticket Priorities, one can see the priorities of the tickets in the bar graph.
- In the Ticket Status, one can see the status of the tickets in the graph view.
In the case of any doubt or query, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will surely come up with the best solution possible.