UVdesk - How to configure Yandex Mail with Mailbox?
Publised on: 07-26-17 11:34am
In the blog, we will explain how you can integrate Uvdesk Mailbox with your Yandex Mail and generate separate tickets on the UVdesk when any user sends emails at your Yandex Mail Id.
Steps to setup mailbox in Yandex Mail:
- Login to your UVdesk Support Panel.
- Click on the "Mailbox" Icon and then you will be redirected to a new page.
- Hit the "New Mailbox" button and then a pop-up will come up.
- Enter Mailbox Name & Mailbox Address and then hit on Proceed button.
- After that, another pop-up box will come where you have to copy the secret email provided which you will use for email forwarding.
- Now login into your Yandex Mail Account.
- Now, go to Settings > All Settings > Message Filters and check the box for "Forward to".
- Enter the secret email address and click on Create Filter.
- On the UVdesk Ticket System, you will get a mail of "Address confirmation for forwarding messages" from the Yandex.
- Click on the link to confirm the forwarding of new messages from firstname.lastname@example.org to your address.
- So, like this way, you can integrate the Yandex Mail with your UVdesk and create tickets instantly when a new query is sent to email@example.com
In the case of any doubt in the mailbox set-up, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org