The alliance of CS-Cart with UVdesk will help in getting fundamental order details of CS-Cart Order ID for the better support. It will assist the support staff to categorize between the fake and legitimate customers.
CS-Cart App integration is really easy with your CS-Cart Webstore. Just a few steps and then you are ready to fetch the order related details from your CS-Cart Store to Ticket System.
Let me explain the complete process in the detail below steps-
- Login to your UVdesk Support Panel.
- On the Dashboard, you will see "APP CENTRE" menu and under it, you will find "CS-Cart App".
- You will see four tabs- Overview, Documentation, Screenshots & Configure (after app installation).
- In the "Overview" section, you will see Install button.
- Click on that button and CS-Cart App will get installed.
- Alternately, for uninstalling the app, go to CS-Cart App "Overview" section then click on Uninstall button.
- Now go to the "Configure" tab and click on "New Channel" to add new CS-Cart App Channel in the UVdesk.
- For adding the channel enter Name, Website URL, Email & API Key.
- Now, log into your CS-Cart admin panel and then follow the steps for the API Key.
- Login to your store's Admin Panel.
- Once logged in successfully, go to Customers -> Administrators.
- Select an Administrator account and edit their profile.
- On the Edit Profile page, select API Access and check the "Yes, allow this user to use the API" checkbox.
- You'll then be presented with an API Key for the selected user which will be needed to connect with your store along with the respective user's email for whom the API Credentials has been generated for.
- After the successful configuration, you will see a success message on the UVdesk.
- Now, on the ticket system, the support staff can enter the Order ID and select the platform or the Marketplace and then click on Fetch Order.
In the case of any doubt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org You may also check other eCommerce Stores set-up with Uvdesk.