Bridge the gap between your BigCommerce Webstore and the inquiry of your Webstore Customers. Confirm the order-related details by fetching them from the BigCommerce Webstore on the ticket for validation and avoid fraudulent queries.
Just add and install BigCommerce App and in real-time, you can fetch the order-related details on the ticket which your support staff can only see.
Let me explain the complete process in the detail below steps-
- Login to your UVdesk Support Panel.
- On the Dashboard, you will see the "APP CENTRE" menu and under it, you will find "BigCommerce App".
- You will see four tabs- Overview, Documentation, Screenshots & Configure (after app installation).
- In the "Overview" section, you will see the Install button.
- Click on that button and BigCommerce App will get installed.
- Alternatively, for uninstalling the app, go to BigCommerce "Overview" section then click on Uninstall button.
- Now go to the "Configure" tab and click on "New Channel" to add new BigCommerce Channel in the UVdesk.
- For adding the channel enter Name, API Path, Client ID, Client Secret & Access Token.
- Follow the steps provided on the UVdesk Portal as well for generating the configuration details.
- Login to your store's Admin Panel.
- Once logged in successfully, go to Advanced Settings -> API Accounts. Click on Create API Account.
- Enter the necessary details as required.
- Under OAuth Scopes -> Orders, select the "read-only" option and click on Save.
- You'll be presented with a Client ID, Client Secret and Access Token which will be needed to connect to your store.
- After the successful configuration, you will see a success message on the UVdesk.
- Now, on the ticket system, the support staff can enter the Order ID and select the platform or the Marketplace and then click on Fetch Order.
In the case of any doubt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org You may also check other eCommerce Stores set up with Uvdesk.