Magento V1 App integration is really easy with your Magento V1 Webstore. Just a few steps and then you are ready to fetch the order related details from your Magento V1 Store to Ticket System.
It helps the support staff or the agents to distinguish between the genuine and fraud customers and hence they can devote their time to the customers who really need their assistance on the ticket system.
For eCommerce App Integration with Magento 2 store, click here.
Let me explain the complete process in the detail below steps-
- Login to your UVdesk Support Panel.
- On the Dashboard, you will see "APP CENTRE" menu and under it, you will find "Magento V1".
- You will see four tabs- Overview, Documentation, Screenshots & Configure (after app installation).
- In the "Overview" section, you will see Install button.
- Click on that button and Magento V1 App will get installed.
- Alternately, for uninstalling the app, go to Magento V1 "Overview" section then click on Uninstall button.
- Now go to the "Configure" tab and click on "New Channel" to add new Magento V1 Channel in the UVdesk.
- For adding the channel enter Name, Website URL, Consumer Key & Consumer Secret.
- Now, login into your Magento Admin panel and follow the path: System > Web Services > REST-OAuth Consumers
- Now, enter the name and Current Admin Password and then save it. After saving, you can copy the "Key" and "Secret" and paste in the UVdesk Panel.
Now, you have to create Rest Role from the admin panel by following the path: System > Web Services > Rest Roles.
- Now, under the "Role API Resources" select the "Sales Resources", which the admin can access by "Rest Role".
- Follow the path: System > Permission > Users and then you can click on the existing user or create a new user.
- On clicking or creating a new user, you will get "REST Role" tab on the left side.
- Click there and you have to select the "REST Role" which we have created in the above steps.
- After the successful configuration, you will see a success message on the UVdesk.
- Now, on the ticket system, the support staff can enter the Order ID and select the platform or the Marketplace and then click on Fetch Order.
In the case of any doubt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org You may also check other eCommerce Stores set-up with Uvdesk here.