Published on: 03-08-23 06:32pm
With the help of UVdesk Free Helpdesk for Magento 2 your registered user can create a support ticket from the front end and the admin and its assigned agents can manage all the tickets either from the Magento back-end or from the UVdesk Dashboard.
All the information about the tickets is synced between the Magento store and UVdesk Dashboard. The tickets are categorized using various labels and statuses.
For the integration to work, the admin needs to have to install the UVdesk extension in Magento 2 and generate the UVdesk access token.
1. To begin with, first, go to the UVdesk and log in to your account. Then go to Apps.
2. Now go to search and type magento 2 and click Configure on the Magento 2 Helpdesk app. Please view the below image:
3. Then go to Configure and click the View it on Git button.
4. You will reach the GitHub website. From here you need to download the UVdek extension zip file and install it on your Magento 2 platform. Here is the link - https://github.com/uvdesk/magento
5. Once you have downloaded the UVdesk extension zip file from GitHub, you can follow the installation procedure as mentioned in the Magento 2 UVdesk extension documentation.
In case of any doubt or concern, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for anything specific article which resides in general queries? Just browse the various relevant folders and categories and then you will find the desired article.Contact Us