Published on: 03-08-23 06:15pm
With the help of UVdesk Prestashop Free Helpdesk Ticket System your registered user can raise the ticket from the front end and the admin and its assigned agents can manage all the tickets either from the Prestashop back-end or from the UVdesk Dashboard.
All the information about the tickets is synced between the PrestaShop store and UVdesk Dashboard. The tickets are categorized using various labels and statuses.
All the information about the tickets is automatically synchronized between your PrestaShop store and your UVdesk Dashboard. Every ticket has a unique ticket number assigned to it which helps in managing them. Information like ticket status, ticket priority, ticket labels, the number of replies etc can also be seen by the admin and agents.
For the integration, the admin needs to have to install the UVdesk plugin in Prestashop and generate the UVdesk access token.
1. To begin with, first, go to the UVdesk and log in to your account. Then go to Apps.
2. Now go to search and type prestashop and click View on the PrestaShop Helpdesk app. Please view the below image:
3. Then go to Configure and click the View it on Git button.
4. You will reach the GitHub website. From here you need to download the UVdek plugin zip file and install it on your Prestashop platform. Here is the link - https://github.com/uvdesk/prestashop
5. Once you have downloaded the Uvdesk module zip file, you can follow the installation procedure as mentioned in the UVdesk PrestaShop Extension documentation.
In case of any doubt or concern, please mail us at email@example.com
Looking for anything specific article which resides in general queries? Just browse the various relevant folders and categories and then you will find the desired article.Contact Us