Convert the messages made by the customer on Amazon into UVdesk tickets automatically by the help of Amazon Seller Central Messaging App and you or your support staff can reply to the customer’s queries directly from the UVdesk.
You can see the reply made by the customer and the support staff in one place and it will make the response time fast and management would be easy.
This app provides various Amazon Sellers an ability to interact with their customers directly through the existing help desk system.
Let me explain the complete process in the detail below steps-
- Login to your UVdesk Support Panel.
- On the Dashboard, you will see "APP CENTRE" menu and under it, you will find "Amazon Seller Central Messaging".
- You will see 3 tabs- Overview, Documentation & Configure.
- In the "Overview" section, you will see Install button.
- Click on that button and Amazon Seller Central Messaging App will get installed.
- Alternately, for uninstalling the app, go to Amazon Seller Central Messaging "Overview" section then click on Uninstall button.
- For adding a Channel, select the Mailbox from the drop-down.
- Now login into your Amazon Seller Central Account.
- Come back to the UVdesk Member Portal and select the country from the drop-down under "Configuring your application" section to go to the Address authorization page.
- After selecting the country, you will be redirected to the "Alternative Address" page. Enter the email forwarder address for configuring Amazon Seller Central Messaging.
- Paste the email forwarder address in the "Approved senders" section and then click on Done button.
- Now follow the path: Settings > Account Info > Your Seller Profile and click on "Your Seller Profile" link.
- Now change "Customer Service Email" and "Customer Service Reply To Email" to the copied Mailbox email address and click on Submit button.
- After following the above steps, Amazon Seller Central Messaging App will get installed.
- The customer can contact the seller on the Amazon platform and that message will be reflected on the Buyer-Seller Messages section as well as in the UVdesk as a Ticket.
Note : In case you didn't receive any email from Amazon end, than please do check your suspended emails and do whitelist from there if you find this issue.
Recently Suspended Email feature comes up, If you get hold of a massive range of emails from a single sender, those emails are suspended and the sender’s address is blocked. i.e. no-reply, auto generated mails etc.
For more you can check here : https://www.uvdesk.com/en/blog/uvdesk-suspended-emails/
In the case of any doubt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come up with a perfect solution for you.