Dear Clients, Ticket Reply will delay due to the Holiday for Good Friday (Long Weekend) we will resume our work from Monday 22nd April 2019. Happy Weekend!
UVdesk - eCommerce App Integration with Wish Webstore
You can fetch the order related details of the customer purchased products from Wish Webstore to the UVdesk Ticket System seamlessly by the help of Wish App.
The support staff or the agent can update the order ID and select Wish Store and then details of the entered order ID will be fetched on the ticket system in real time.
Wish App Integration saves the time of the support staff as they can see the order details to the support staff on the ticket system without leaving their UVdesk Portal.
Let me explain the complete process in the detail below steps-
- Login to your UVdesk Support Panel.
- On the Dashboard, you will see "APP CENTRE" menu and under it, you will find "Wish".
- You will see four tabs- Overview, Documentation, Screenshots & Configure (after app installation).
- In the "Overview" section, you will see Install button.
- Click on that button and Wish App will get installed.
- Alternately, for uninstalling the app, go to Wish "Overview" section then click on Uninstall button.
- Under the "Configure", click on New Channel button.
- Enter Channel Name to add Wish Channel in the UVdesk.
- Login to your Seller Account and Permit UVdesk App to Access your account
- Now, on the ticket system, the support staff can enter the Order ID and select the platform or the Marketplace and then click on Fetch Order.
In the case of any doubt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org You may also check other Marketplace set-ups with Uvdesk here.
Unable to find an answer?
Looking for anything specific article which resides in general queries? Just browse the various relevant folders and categories and then you will find the desired article.