OpenCart App integration is really easy with your OpenCart Webstore. Just a few steps and then you are ready to fetch the order related details from your OpenCart Store to Ticket System.
Improve the efficiency of your support staff by displaying the order related details on the ticket system. It reduces the time spent by the support staff by fetching the order related details on the ticket system only. No need to leave ticket system to check the details.
Let me explain the complete process in the detail below steps-
- Login to your UVdesk Support Panel.
- On the Dashboard, you will see "APP CENTRE" menu and under it, you will find "OpenCart".
- You will see four tabs- Overview, Documentation, Screenshots & Configure (after app installation).
- In the "Overview" section, you will see Install button.
- Click on that button and OpenCart App will get installed.
- Alternately, for uninstalling the app, go to OpenCart "Overview" section then click on Uninstall button.
- Now go to the "Configure" tab and click on "New Channel" to add new OpenCart Channel in the UVdesk.
- For adding the channel enter Name, Hostname, API Key & API Password.
- Now, login into your OpenCart Admin panel and follow the path: Modules -> Opencart UVdesk Connector API.
- Enable your API and set your API Key and Password.
- After the successful configuration, you will see a success message on the UVdesk.
- Now, on the ticket system, the support staff can enter the Order ID and select the platform or the Marketplace and then click on Fetch Order.
In the case of any doubt, please email us at email@example.com You may also check other eCommerce Stores set-up with Uvdesk here.