Dear Clients, Ticket Reply will delay due to the Holiday for Good Friday (Long Weekend) we will resume our work from Monday 22nd April 2019. Happy Weekend!
UVdesk - Google Translate App
By the help of the Google Translate App, the support staff or the agent can translate the content of the page in the desired language.
If you are on the Ticket List View page and you want to change the language of that page from English to German, then you can Select Language drop-down on the top of that page and select German.
Even if you will go to some other page, then the content of the visited page will get translated into the German language.
Let me explain the complete process in the detail below steps-
- Login to your UVdesk Support Panel.
- On the Dashboard, you will see "APP CENTRE" menu and under it, you will find "Google Translate".
- You will see 2 tabs- Overview & Documentation.
- In the "Overview" section, you will see Install button.
- Click on that button and Google Translate App will get installed.
- Alternately, for uninstalling the app, go to Google Translate "Overview" section then click on Uninstall button.
- After the app installation, you will see Select Language drop-down on the top of each page of UVdesk portal in the member section.
- You can select the desired language from the drop-down and then the complete content will get translated into the selected language.
- The customer can see the Google Translation drop-down on the footer of the Knowledgebase where they can translate any article as per their desired language.
In the case of any doubt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will surely come up with the best solution possible.
Unable to find an answer?
Looking for anything specific article which resides in general queries? Just browse the various relevant folders and categories and then you will find the desired article.