UVdesk - How to configure Outlook with Mailbox setup?
Published on: 27-09-22 09:08am
Published on - 27-09-22 09:08am
In this article, I will explain how to configure Outlook with Mailbox.
You can log in to the Mailbox with easy steps,
- Login to your UVdesk Support Panel.
- Click on the "Mailbox" Icon and then you will be redirected to a new page.
- Hit the "New Mailbox" button and then a pop-up will come up.
- Enter Mailbox Name & Mailbox Address and then hit on Proceed button.
- After that, another pop-up box will come where you have to copy the secret mail provided which you will use for email forwarding.
- Now login into your Outlook Account.
- On the top right side, you will see Setting Menu. After that, click on view all Outlook settings.
- Click on the "Email" Menu -> Forwarding and set the forward setting accordingly. After that, click on enable forwarding and paste the email address.
- After the settings, click on save.
- After Sending the test mail you will show it on your email account like this. it is successfully enabled and verified your email account.
- Also, you will show a test ticket like this on your admin dashboard.
- Then emails sent to Outlook address will be forwarded to the Ticket System as tickets.