Dear Clients, Ticket Reply will delay due to the Holiday for Good Friday (Long Weekend) we will resume our work from Monday 22nd April 2019. Happy Weekend!
UVdesk - Relevant Articles
In Relevant Articles App, the support staff can search the Knowledgebase articles on the ticket view and also can enter the URL with the hyperlink of the searched article on the ticket editor directly.
No need to leave the ticket view page and search the article. The support staff or the agent can save their important time on the customer’s query and solve them.
Let me explain the complete process in the detail below steps-
- Login to your UVdesk Support Panel.
- On the Dashboard, you will see "APP CENTRE" menu and under it, you will find "Relevant Articles".
- You will see 2 tabs- Overview & Documentation.
- In the "Overview" section, you will see Install button.
Now, the support staff can go to ticket view page and they can see Relevant Articles icon on the top right side.
- On clicking the icon, you will see a search to type and search the article.
- The agent can click on the article and the URL with the hyperlink of the searched article will be entered in the ticket editor directly.
- If the agent cannot find the article, then they can click on New Article button and add a new one.
In the case of any doubt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come up with a perfect solution for you.
Unable to find an answer?
Looking for anything specific article which resides in general queries? Just browse the various relevant folders and categories and then you will find the desired article.