By the help of Etsy App, connect your Etsy Store with your Customer Support System where all your customer's query will get converted as a Support Ticket.
Remove unwanted or fake query by the Order Validation Process where you can fetch the order related data on the support ticket and provide attention to the genuine customers.
With the help of Etsy App, the support staff can see the order related details on the UVdesk which will be fetched from the Etsy Marketplace.
Let me explain the complete process in the detail below steps-
- Login to your UVdesk Support Panel.
- On the Dashboard, you will see "APP CENTRE" menu and under it, you will find "Etsy".
- You will see four tabs- Overview, Screenshots, Documentation & Configure (after app installation).
- In the "Overview" section, you will see Install button.
- Click on that button and Etsy App will get installed.
- Alternately, for uninstalling the Etsy app, go to Etsy "Overview" section then click on Uninstall button.
- In the "Configure" tab, you can add New Etsy Channel. Click on the "New Channel" button.
- Enter the Channel Name.
- After entering the Channel Name, you will be redirected to the Etsy Login Page.
- After the login, you will see another page where you have to "Allow Access" so that UVdesk can connect with your Etsy Account.
- After the successful configuration, you will see a success message on the UVdesk.
- Now, on the ticket system, the support staff can enter the Order ID and select the platform or the Marketplace and then click on Fetch Order.
In the case of any doubt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org You may also check other Marketplace set-ups with Uvdesk here.