What is a Binaka App?
Binaka is a dynamic app of UVdesk Helpdesk which will provide quick support to the users on the website which is integrated with knowledgebase or FAQ ( Frequently asked questions ).
You can filter FAQs as per the keywords and get instant result. It can also turn into a Contact Form so that you can communicate and get your query solved.
The users can also create tickets by the help of Binaka App. It makes use of Form Builder App and you can customize the form as per the requirement.
Let me explain the complete process in the detail below steps-
- Login to your UVdesk Support Panel.
- On the Dashboard, you will see "APP CENTRE" menu and under it, you will find "Binaka".
- You will see three tabs- Overview, Documentation & Configure (after app installation).
- In the "Overview" section, you will see Install button.
- Click on that button and Binaka App will get installed.
- Alternately, for uninstalling the app, go to Binaka App "Overview" section then click on Uninstall button.
- Now, under the Configure, click on Configure button.
- Click on the Try Me button and you will be redirected a new page where you will see three sub-menu namely- Customize, Choose Form and URL & Articles.
- Enter the Title, select Brand Color, select Widget View, choose Position, Skin for displaying Binaka App and select Form & Knowledgebase which you want to configure with Binaka.
- The owner can also select the Avatar as per their choice.
Note: The Brand Color will be the color of your Binaka App and by the help of Skin, you can choose to display the icon on the Binaka App as light or dark.
Choose Form Menu:
- Here, first, you have to create the form first from the Form Builder App.
- After the form creation, you can select the from the drop-down.
- The selected form will appear on the Binaka App when any user will use it as a Contact Form.
URL and Articles menu:
- Here, the owner can enter a Page URL on which they want to implement the Binaka App and they can also add specific Articles for that particular URL.
Suppose you have entered as many page URL as www.example.com/dummy and added few articles. Now, the Binaka App will work on all the pages of this URL (www.example.com) but when any user will visit this specific page (www.example.com/dummy) then all the added articles will pop-up for the users.
In the case of any doubt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will surely come up with the best solution possible.