Dear Clients, Ticket Reply will delay due to the Holiday for Good Friday (Long Weekend) we will resume our work from Monday 22nd April 2019. Happy Weekend!
UVdesk - eCommerce App Integration with Lightspeed ECom Store
Now connect your Lightspeed eCom Online Store and your customers. Confirm the order details fetching from Lightspeed eCom Online Store on the ticket for the proper validation and avoid bogus queries.
Now, you can furnish close attention to each and every customer’s query coming from your Lightspeed eCom Online Store and resolve their issue in the less amount of time.
Let me explain the complete process in the detail below steps-
- Login to your UVdesk Support Panel.
- On the Dashboard, you will see "APP CENTRE" menu and under it, you will find "Lightspeed ECom".
- You will see 3 tabs- Overview, Documentation & Configure (after app installation).
- In the "Overview" section, you will see Install button.
- Click on that button and Lightspeed ECom App will get installed.
- Alternately, for uninstalling the app, go to Lightspeed ECom "Overview" section then click on Uninstall button.
- Under the "Configure", click on New Channel button.
- For adding the channel enter Name, API Key, API Secret and select Cluster option from the drop-down.
- You have to mail Lightspeed Customer Support requesting for Custom API Credentials for your store.
- After the successful configuration, you will see a success message on the UVdesk.
- Now, on the ticket system, the support staff can enter the Order ID and select the platform or the Marketplace and then click on Fetch Order.
In the case of any doubt, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org You may also check other Marketplace set-ups with Uvdesk here.
Unable to find an answer?
Looking for anything specific article which resides in general queries? Just browse the various relevant folders and categories and then you will find the desired article.