Link the gap between your 3dCart eCommerce Store and Customer Support Service of your 3dCart Customers and furnish close attention to each customer's query coming from your 3dCart Store.
Confirm the order details fetching from 3dCart Account on the ticket for the proper validation and avoid bogus queries.
With the help of 3dCart App, the support staff can see the order related details on the UVdesk Ticket System which will be fetched from the 3dCart eCommerce Store.
Let me explain the complete process in the detail below steps-
- Login to your UVdesk Support Panel.
- On the Dashboard, you will see "APP CENTRE" menu and under it, you will find "3dCart".
- You will see four tabs- Overview, Screenshots, Documentation & Configure (after app installation).
- In the "Overview" section, you will see Install button.
- Click on that button and 3dCart App will get installed.
- Alternately, for uninstalling the app, go to 3dCart "Overview" section then click on Uninstall button.
- Now, in the "Configure" section, you will see "New Channel".
- Enter Name & Store URL and then click on "Add Channel" button.
- Follow the instructions provided in the UVdesk Portal for configuring your application.
- After the successful configuration, you will see a success message on the UVdesk.
- Now, on the ticket system, the support staff can enter the Order ID and select the platform or the Marketplace and then click on Fetch Order.
In the case of any doubt, please email us at email@example.com You may also check other Marketplace set-ups with Uvdesk here.